Your Premier Senior Home Care Provider
Live your life independent and healthy in the comfort of your home with Home Helpers of Georgia and Alabama senior home care services!
Welcome to Home Helpers of Georgia and Alabama. We are a provider of compassionate senior home care. We also share our expertise as a local resource for all of your aging and family caregiver needs.
Whether you’re a family caregiver or need some extra help yourself, Home Helpers will help make your life easier so you or your loved ones can enjoy aging in place. Home Helpers gives our clients a safe and affordable array of services to remain active and independent in the comfort of their own home.
The Area’s Best Senior In-Home Care Agency
Over our many years of service, we have earned reputation as a trusted care partner for families in need. We have become the number one resource in the area for all of your aging and senior care resources. This includes free family caregiver training, and ongoing educational events.
We have won numerous awards that distinguish us as one of the best senior home care agencies in Newnan, Georgia, as well as our surrounding service area across Georgia and Alabama. (Visit the About Us page to view our recent awards.)
Our goal is to be the best and to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations by ensuring our staff of senior helpers is well informed, trained and providing superior senior care services. Our mission is to deliver the level of care we would expect for our own family. We serve areas in western Georgia and eastern Alabama, making life easier for:
What Sets Home Helpers’ Senior Home Care Services Apart?
No two situations are the same, and no two families are the same—so shouldn't senior care services be tailored to the individual? At Home Helpers, we work with our clients, their family members, and their other providers to develop a senior care plan custom-made for the client.
Here's what sets our senior home care services apart:
- 24/7 Support
- Licensed for companion care, personal care, and nursing
- Veterans Association (VA) approved provider
- Assist families in applying for the Veterans Aid and Attendance benefit
- Technology embedded care plans
- Locally owned and operated business
- Insured and bonded
- Approved long term care (LTC) provider
- Caregivers are employed (not contracted), background checked, drug tested, and required to attend monthly accredited training
- Monthly quality assurance surveys conducted by a third party
- Medicaid contracted provider
- Home Care Pulse certified
- Free family caregiver training
- An expert staff: Certified Senior Advisors (CSAs), a Geriatric Case Manager, and a Certified Alzheimer’s Care trainer and educator
- Free, no-obligation in-home consultation
Need more information? Give us a call, and we'll be happy to help you: (678) 876-5118.
Senior Care Tip of the Month!
This month, we encourage anyone with aging parents to look for signs that your loved ones might need additional home care assistance. Changes in behavior can happen subtly and gradually. Don’t dismiss them as “normal signs of aging.”
For more helpful senior care tips, sign up for our newsletter below, and be sure to follow us on Facebook!
Contact Us Today
Please call (678) 876-5118 for more information on all our senior in-home care services, or fill out the form at the top of the page and we will gladly follow up with you shortly.
—Beth Dow, owner of Home Helpers of Georgia and Alabama