In-Home Senior Care in Milwaukee
Hello, and welcome to Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee.
In providing the best compassionate in-home senior care in the Greater Milwaukee area, our goal is to help your elderly loved ones remain safe and independent. In addition to offering the highest level of care assistance for seniors, we can also help any individual who is recovering from surgery, injury or illness.
Our mission is to make life easier for:
What sets Home Helpers’ home care services apart?
1) NO CARE MINIMUMSWe can help from 1 hour per day to 24/7—you decide! Our trained caregivers and certified nursing assistants will accommodate your unique needs.
2) REGISTERED NURSESA registered nurse (RN) meets with every client (and their family) to learn about specific care needs and develop individual in-home care plans. They also make periodic "rounds" to check in on each client. The frequency of our nursing "rounds" is based upon the acuity of the client's need.
3) WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILYTeam leaders personally introduce caregivers to clients, and we stay up to date on what’s going on with each family. We’re here to treat you like family, and to make life easier for you and your loved ones.
4) FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATIONAs a premier home care provider, we believe it’s crucial to meet all potential in-home care clients and their families in person for a free no-obligation consultation before beginning services. This lets us fully understand your family’s situation. Afterward, we develop a unique, personal home care plan to fit your needs, budget and schedule.
5) 24/7 MANAGEMENTCaregiving staff are on call 24/7 for emergencies.
Please call (262) 365-1443 today for more information, or fill out the form at the top of the page and we will gladly follow up with you shortly.
—Laura Bireley, RN, and Tim Bireley, CSA, owners of Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee