We are the Owners of Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee.
We provide non-medical (or private duty) home care to individuals who wish to remain safe and independent in their home. We also help individuals who are recovering from surgery, injury, or illness.
1) We can help from 1 hour/day to 24/7 - with Certified Nursing Assistants.
2) The Owner and our Chief Operating Officer (a Registered Nurse) meet with every client (and their families) to learn about specific needs.
3) A Registered Nurse develops and prepares every client care plan - and they periodically round on each client.
4) We personally introduce our caregivers to our clients.
5) Management and caregiving staff are on-call 24/7 for emergencies.
6) Free, no obligation, in-home client consultation.
We help restore a sense of balance to individuals and families needing help. Thank you.
Laura Bireley, RN - and - Tim Bireley, Certified Senior Advisor
Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee