We are the Owners of Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee.
We provide non-medical (or private duty) home care to individuals who wish to remain safe and independent in their home. We also help individuals who are recovering from surgery, injury, or illness.
5 Key Features:
1) There are NO care minimums - we can help from 1 hour per day to 24/7 care - with Certified Nursing Assistants - it's your decision!
2) REGISTERED NURSES meet with every client (and their families) to learn about their specific care needs, develop individual care plans, and they periodically round on each client.
3) We personally introduce our caregivers to our clients.
4) FREE, no obligation, in-home client consultation.
5) Management and caregiving staff are on-call 24/7 for emergencies.
We help restore a sense of balance to individuals and families needing help. Thank you.
Laura Bireley, RN - and - Tim Bireley, Certified Senior Advisor
Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee