Find In-Home Care That’s Right for You
In-home companion care helps seniors stay socially active and engaged, with activities and attention that help provide a richer, more fulfilling life.
Personal care offers help with the basic activities of daily living to help your loved one live independently longer. Assistance can include nutritional needs, hygiene, and more.
Our trained professional caregivers ease the burden of caring for a loved one coping with dementia, improving quality of life for your whole family.
Whether for continued recovery or an ongoing medical condition, our licensed professional caregivers provide in-home health care and medical services to fit your family’s needs.
OFFERING HOME CARE IN:
Little Rock, North Little Rock, Maumelle
CONNECT WITH US(501) 663-3900
8 Shackleford Plaza, Suite 101
Little Rock, AR 72211
The Caring Corner - Blog
Why Home Helpers for In-Home Care?
Home Helpers is the premier agency for in home senior care in Little Rock. A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and certified as a Trusted Provider by Home Care Pulse, with Home Helpers, we’re your extended family when family can’t be there. We’re a locally owned, trusted provider of quality, compassionate in-home care, and we tailor our home care solutions to your unique situation for an affordable solution that keeps your loved one where they’re happiest: at home.
The Home Helpers Difference
- Highest Ratings and Grades (A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau)
- Trusted Care (Home Care Pulse Certified – Trusted Provider distinction)
- Alzheimer's Disease Expertise (Owner is a Certified Alzheimer's Educator)
- Free in-home consultation and assessment
- Comprehensive in-home care
- Affordable customized solutions
- Locally owned and operated
About Our Caregivers
- Extensive background checks
- Experienced, well-trained, and insured
- Caring and compassionate
- Chosen specifically for your loved one
What Our Clients Say
“Home Helpers approached our situation with personal care. They evaluated Mom, and together we put in place a plan with the flexibility we needed to keep our lives in balance. We also want to say that the people who they employ invest from a personal human care perspective with their clients.”– John P.