1. Spoiled food that doesn’t get thrown away.
2. Missing important appointments.
3. Unexplained bruising.
4. Trouble getting up from seated position.
5. Difficulty with walking, balance and mobility.
6. Uncertainty and confusion when performing once-familiar tasks.
8. Unpleasant body odor.
9. Infrequent showing and bathing
10. Strong smell of urine in the house
11. Noticeable decline in grooming habits and personal care.
12. Dirty house, extreme clutter and dirty laundry piling up.
13. Stacks of unopened mail or an overflowing mailbox.
14. Late payment notices, bounced checks and calls from bill collectors.
15. Poor Diet or weight loss.
16. Loss of interest in hobbies and activities.
17. Changes in mood or extreme mood swings
18. Forgetting to take medications - or taking more than the prescribed dosage.
19. Diagnosis of dementia or early onset Alzheimer’s.
20. Unexplained dents and scratches on a car.